Home Delivered Meals
Fresh Delivered Meals
“Delivering Smiles by the Miles”
Delicious, freshly prepared meals arrive each weekday hot and ready to eat. There are weekend options available to make weekend days a little easier.
Unlike other programs, every meal is freshly prepared, never frozen and sealed in a tray to retain heat and ensure a quality experience. A cold pack with a variety of salad, fruit and milk accompanies each hot meal. Focusing on healthy eating, every dish is reviewed and approved by our registered dietician for quality and nutrition before leaving the kitchen.
Features of the program:
- Delivery is Monday – Friday between 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Weekend meals are available (delivered on Friday)
- Cost is $4.00 fee per meal for registered clients during Covid-19
- Delivery is currently restricted to the city limits of Jackson, Ione and Sutter Creek
(while our congregate meal sites are closed)
- $4 fee per meal with an A12 registration form
- $6 fee per meal without an A12 registration form
- Age 60+;
- Spouse of age 60+ participant, regardless of spouse’s age;
- Disabled, regardless of age, who reside in senior housing at which a nutrition site is located; and
- Disabled, regardless of age, who reside with a senior meal participant. Area 12 registration form required and ASC intake form.
(payments for meals are pre-paid for the month)
- Client billing: You will receive an invoice for the current month by email or you may pay by check when your menu is received by our office.
- Third party billing: You will receive a monthly invoice by e-mail once your client’s menu has been received.
Please contact us for more information or to qualify.
HERE IS WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY:
"The main course is always so tasteful. And the variety is surprising!"
"Thank you for making the meals so healthy and at the same time as delicious!"
"I look forward to having lunch every day because the food is so good."
"The lunch service you provide to us is a life saver."
Our fresh home delivered meal program strongly depends upon our volunteer drivers. By giving just one hour, volunteers can change the life of a senior. Volunteering as a meal delivery driver offers a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Our program is only successful because of the generosity of volunteer drivers. Become a volunteer delivery driver today and make a difference.
When you volunteer, you will receive:
- A shirt embroidered with our logo
- All the equipment you need to safely deliver meals
- Mileage reimbursement for deliveries using your own personal vehicle, or you can use one of our vehicles
- The priceless feeling of brightening someone’s day
HERE IS WHAT OUR VOLUNTEERS HAVE TO SAY:
"I volunteer as a delivery driver to contribute to my community and I enjoy meeting and talking with people."
"I want to make a difference and help people in my community by volunteering as a driver."
Make a difference by volunteering today. When you volunteer with our center, you will make a new friend or two, you will feel a greater sense of purpose and you will know that you helped someone.